Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dang Computers!

I am getting very frustrated. My "surprise" from a few posts ago was that I purchased a domain and am planning to move my blog to it.

Unfortunately, that involves a computer and a brain, and apparently I am lacking one of those. I have installed, uninstalled, and generally mucked around with the dang thing and don't seem to be getting anywhere. I bought Word Press for Dummies and have started to go through that.

I heard a saying sometime ago - I/you know just enough to be dangerous. And that is where I am now... I know enough to get me into more trouble. Of course, it may get me out of the trouble I was in, but now it will get worse.

Anyway, Hubby pointed out that it had been awhile since my last post, so I thought I could vent a bit here while trying to get the dang thing to work.

Hope you are all having a pleasant weekend!

No comments: